logo blog

What Not To Do In A Job Interview

Life can be full of awkward moments. Job interviews can make people really nervous. Some people get really flustered around disability. This man is an actor. And he is about to be joined by another actor. Together, they're going to take awkward to the next level. But neither this lady or Alex Brooker Have any idea what is about to happen.


MALE INTERVIEWER: Sorry, excuse me two seconds.
MALE INTERVIEWER: Probably an office prank. We have a bit of fun around here!
Ok, sorry.
Oh, hello! Sorry, I didn't see you there!
ALEX: This isn't for real is it?
MALE INTERVIEWER: Are you lost?
ALEX: Oh! Crouch down...
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: This is meeting room B isn't it?
MALE INTERVIEWER: Yeah, yeah, yeah! It is, well done. How did you know?
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: I'm here to sit in on the interview.
MALE INTERVIEWER: Sorry?
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: I'm from Head Office. Did you not get the email?
MALE INTERVIEWER: No I got the email. I just didn't think it would be...
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shall I come in?
MALE INTERVIEWER: Yes! In you come. Lovely, thank you.
ALEX: Oh no! This is bad...
I'd say in terms of what not to do... that's pretty high up the list!
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Apologies for interrupting like this.
Don't worry, you won't even know I'm here. I'm just here to observe!
MALE INTERVIEWER: Sorry. How should I refer to you? What sort of... Do I?
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Oh, Fran!
MALE INTERVIEWER: A Fran? Is that an acronym or?
FRAN: No, that's my name.
MALE INTERVIEWER: Okay, fantastic! Well, welcome! Take a seat.
Oh, sorry! Yes. There we go.
ALEX: [LAUGHS] She's not the FA Cup! You can't just lift her!
FRAN: A handshake would have been fine...
MALE INTERVIEWER: No, it's no bother honestly!
MALE INTERVIEWER: So, should you be invited to join the company
I think it's important to try and take baby steps.
Sorry Fran, no offence.
Because the job itself can stretch you...
Again, sorry...
FRAN: Please, just try and relax. You don't have to apologise for saying everyday words!
MALE INTERVIEWER: It's just very rude isn't it?
Sorry, it's the height of rudeness!
ALEX: Oh no! Make it stop! This is bad...
MALE INTERVIEWER: So, what we're looking for with this role is someone who can juggle different roles.
Aah... Sorry!
FRAN: What are you apologising for now?
MALE INTERVIEWER: Well, I said juggle! In my head I started thinking of a circus!
ALEX: A circus?! [LAUGHS]
MALE INTERVIEWER: That's a different focus all together isn't it?
Sorry, I don't even need to apologise. Sorry Fran!
ALEX: [LAUGHS] Look at her face! She just wants to go! She wants out!
MALE INTERVIEWER: Of course we do supply a company car.
Do you drive?
FRAN: I love to drive!
MALE INTERVIEWER: Really?
FRAN: Yes!
MALE INTERVIEW: Is it a Smart car?
FRAN: Oh, no. It's a Lexus!
MALE INTERVIEWER: You drive a Lexus?!
FRAN: Yes, we get our pick at HR.
What did they give you?
MALE INTERVIEWER: I got a Fiesta...
FRAN: Seems about right!
ALEX: That is one of the most awkward things I've ever seen...
Next
« Prev Post
Previous
This is the oldest page

Copyright © 2013. Job Interview Tips And Techniques - All Rights Reserved | Template Created by Kompi Ajaib Proudly powered by Blogger