logo blog

Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers

The first question for you is “Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?” Well, I’ve got over five-year experience in administration and two years in phone sales  I just love it, honestly it’s career for me I feel like my strength really in excellent customer service as well as advanced computer skills


And a little bit about me, personally, I was born in Canada but I’ve lived in Australia for twenty years,  it’s really my home now. Well, I’ve had opportunity to do some research about your company during the week on the internet I’m surprised that you’ve been around since 1983, and you’ve got over twenty outlets nationally

The most impressive I found is that you support for your local for the team and really promote them on your internet website and I just thought that was fantastic. Certainly you’ve done your homework well done. Well, I was quite impressed that you combined the roles I do love the administration as well as phone sales, so having to do both those roles really attracted me. And also having done the research on your company I found you are the great place to work for and I love this opportunity.

Well, I mention you that I have done administration as well as phone sales. So when I start off with administration, I was really like the goals of doing typing and getting coffee. When I finished, I was basically a personal assistant to managing director. So my skills are really strong in all levels of administration.

I was promoted to phone sales and I worked there for two years and I love it. I’m excited to say it’s known two years actually increase the sales of that company by 20 percent. Well, quite simply, my husband got a transfer.

We were living in Adelaide and he was gonna transfer to Queensland. So now we are settled, I’m now ready to actually look for my observation. Well, I am a “real people” person. I think working together in a team is very important to achieve the objectives of a company So as long as you got a great team, I’m happy.

When I was going to high school, I realized that I had a weakness in Math and getting into the workforce I found that Math is actually quite important. so I took the initiative and did some classes that really improved my skills in those areas. And I’m happy to say that I’m confident and comfortable on the Mathematical now.

Well, I mentioned you earlier that I believe my key strengths are in excellent customer service skills. I’m happy to say that in my past position I actually received 3 “customer service excellence” awards. I think if you look after customers, they’ll come back and make a real difference to the bottom line of a business. But most importantly, I’m gonna make a promise to you that I will work hard and not let you down. Great! You certainly explained very well your suitability for this role.

I’m wondering where would you see yourself in five years from now? With a given opportunity to work for your company, I’d really like to see myself in a team leader served supervisory role within 5 years I believe that it’s achievable. Yes, I just have two questions.

The first one is related to your training, what time training should I expect to the beginning? Certainly, we have ongoing training and extensive ongoing training. Initially when people start with us, we have a full-time two-week program and next program commences three weeks from today.

That’s wonderful, and secondly when should I expect to hear from you? We will interview a number of people we have to have all to proceed within a week. or so we contact to everyone who successful within two weeks and expect people to be on next training program starting in three weeks and that works for you if you are successful.

Oh, perfect. And if I haven’t heard from you in a fortnight, would it be alright if I followed up? Certainly. I guarantee we’ll in touch with you, for some reasons we haven’t been, by all means give us a call. Thank you. That’s all questions I have for you. Thank you for coming on. I have no more questions with that and good luck for you.
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »

Copyright © 2013. Job Interview Tips And Techniques - All Rights Reserved | Template Created by Kompi Ajaib Proudly powered by Blogger