My favorite part of a recent video I did, the awkward job interview prank, was the funny questions. I got to ask people. So here's all of the clips that you didn't get to see the first time. So, listen, let me ask you a question.
Suppose you're at the front office over here. And someone comes into the front office. They just open the door, walk right in. They say they're here for their appointment when, in fact, they're here for your appointment.
What do you tell them?
-They're here for my appointment?
-So they come in-- I don't understand the question.
-What do you mean, my appointment?
-OK, sorry.
So I'm going to rephrase it. So somebody comes in off the street. Comes in and says, hey, I'm here for my appointment. They sign in. But you find out while they're sitting in the waiting room that they're actually here for your appointment.
-So they come off the street, sign in, and then they come in for my appointment?
-For your appointment, not theirs. They say it's theirs, but it's actually yours. And you find out that it is, in fact, yours.
-But I'm already working there.
-Working where?
-At the company. Wait, I don't really--
-Let's just move on to the next question.
How about this one? If your self-worth is a 10, but the determining factor of your well-being is less than a 10, what is the basic corresponding range of outcome, numerically speaking?
-Math?
-I'm trying to think. There's, like, no dollar amount of--
-A 10 what?
-Repeat the question.
-Hang on a second. Excuse me one second. I am just going to do something here real quick.
-What's that?
-Did you say something? Take your time.
-Take your time. Give me an example of a time you had a job where you knew that you were appreciated but still had to explain the probability of someone else being right, then give three examples of the bottom line of such circumstances.
That's a really good question.
-Let me tell you what's going on. Reach into that orange bucket right up there. Nothing's going to bite you.
-Nothing's going to bite you.
-This is mine?
-That's yours.
-I'm speechless.
I don't know what to say. That was--
-Obviously.
-You're the best.
-It was worth your time, right?
-I knew your time was valuable, so--
-All right, thank you.
-You know, we don't want to.
Might be a bummer.
-Yeah, thank you.
-Good to meet you, buddy.
-Good to meet you too, dude.
-All right, man.
Suppose you're at the front office over here. And someone comes into the front office. They just open the door, walk right in. They say they're here for their appointment when, in fact, they're here for your appointment.
What do you tell them?
-They're here for my appointment?
-So they come in-- I don't understand the question.
-What do you mean, my appointment?
-OK, sorry.
So I'm going to rephrase it. So somebody comes in off the street. Comes in and says, hey, I'm here for my appointment. They sign in. But you find out while they're sitting in the waiting room that they're actually here for your appointment.
-So they come off the street, sign in, and then they come in for my appointment?
-For your appointment, not theirs. They say it's theirs, but it's actually yours. And you find out that it is, in fact, yours.
-But I'm already working there.
-Working where?
-At the company. Wait, I don't really--
-Let's just move on to the next question.
How about this one? If your self-worth is a 10, but the determining factor of your well-being is less than a 10, what is the basic corresponding range of outcome, numerically speaking?
-Math?
-I'm trying to think. There's, like, no dollar amount of--
-A 10 what?
-Repeat the question.
-Hang on a second. Excuse me one second. I am just going to do something here real quick.
-What's that?
-Did you say something? Take your time.
-Take your time. Give me an example of a time you had a job where you knew that you were appreciated but still had to explain the probability of someone else being right, then give three examples of the bottom line of such circumstances.
That's a really good question.
-Let me tell you what's going on. Reach into that orange bucket right up there. Nothing's going to bite you.
-Nothing's going to bite you.
-This is mine?
-That's yours.
-I'm speechless.
I don't know what to say. That was--
-Obviously.
-You're the best.
-It was worth your time, right?
-I knew your time was valuable, so--
-All right, thank you.
-You know, we don't want to.
Might be a bummer.
-Yeah, thank you.
-Good to meet you, buddy.
-Good to meet you too, dude.
-All right, man.

